We are currently working on the following innovative solutions:
The solar energy sector is vital and growing in Colorado. According to the Solar Energy Industries Association:
- Colorado ranked ninth in the nation for installed solar capacity, with 540 MW of solar energy installed as of April 2016.
- Colorado is home to more than 400 solar companies, employing about 5,000 people throughout the state.
- $305 million was invested in solar installations in Colorado in 2015.
- Average installed photovoltaic system prices in Colorado fell 18% between 2014 and 2015.
- Locally, the LPEA service area has over 700 installed solar systems.